Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Owl On A Tree Limb... Angie's Digi Stamps (DT) #5

 Hie guys! Happy New Year to all my friends :)! I'm so happy to kick start this year with a few bits of good news lined up.

First of all, I've been selected as a DT member for Angie's Digital Stamps Blog. I'm so excited.

And here's my first DT post for the same and also my first post for 2017. The digi image that I've used here is called 'Owl On A Tree Limb' and can be found here.

I've attempted a CAS card this time, and I hope I've succeeded. I, for one, really adore this card. It's so kewt and fun and goofy!

Keep watching my blog for more good news to be revealed every day of this week :).



Thanks for dropping by and I appreciate your feedback :).

Participating in:
Lemon Shortbread - AG
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Something new
TTCRD - AG
Pink and Main Challenges - AG

4 comments:

  1. This is a great CAS card. You really pulled it of. Love it. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! I adore it. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog! We hope that you can play along again soon. Hugs Victoria (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute!Thanks for linking up with us over at Pink and Main Challenges!!
    Pink and Main DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little pink Hootie Owl!! Thanks for joining the Pink and Main Challenge this month! DT Member Pam M.

    ReplyDelete