Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Camera shaped photo holder... Inspiration Destination No. 111

Heyloo guys. I'm back with a yet another gorgeous DT project for Inspiration Destination. This week our sponsor is (one of my favourites!), The Cutting Cafe. I love the interesting projects that are available on their website. Mine this week is a Camera Shaped Photo Holder and can be found here.

I'd been to quite a few countries in Europe recently and I thought, I'll add some of my London trip photos in this project.

Whatever project you buy from TCC, you get a template that you can either feed into your cutting machine, or in some cases - cut by hand. Since I don't have a cutting machine just yet, I hand cut the template and folded it along the middle to allow it to open to a snug space inside where photos can be stored in a pocket.






I hope you like my new project and thanks for dropping by :). I appreciate your feedback.

Participating in:
Southern Girls' Challenge - AG
OLLCB - Vintage
TTCRD - AG
Tuesday Throwdown - All about the words
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - AG

6 comments:

  1. You did a great job with the Photo Holder! It's gorgeous! Thanks for joining the challenge at Ooh La La!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea, it looks fab.
    Thank you for sharing at OLLCB.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photo holder. I love the pretty paper you used. Thanks for sharing it with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge.
    Debi TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats really cool. Such a wonderful idea and beautifully shabby. Thanks for joining at Southern Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great photo holder! Very pretty detailing too! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photo holder. Fantastic dies you used.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete