Monday, October 3, 2016

Hitchin' a Ride... Craft Your Passion Challenge No. 332

I'm excited to share my first DT project for Craft Your Passion. The theme is Always Anything Goes and our sponsor this week is Imagine That! Digis by Kris. The digi that I've used on this card is 'Hitchin' a Ride' which can be found here.

I've created a mixed media background and this week, I though of creating a few layers for the card. I coloured the image with watercolours and laid it out on a couple of layers for a 3d effect and personality.

Hope you liked my card and thanks for dropping by.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Welcome to the Craft Your Passion DT.
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, CYP DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing,Khushboo.Wonderful first project :)
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete